Affinity Games events adhere strictly to all DCI rules and policies, in addition to the following:
- All attendees, including players and spectators, are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship and appropriate conduct at all times. Clothing, game accessories, and related materials must not display inappropriate or offensive language or imagery, as determined by Affinity Games in its sole discretion.
- Although our staff will take reasonable steps to address any related issues directly with the offending attendee(s), failure to correct the offending behavior(s) may result in disciplinary action, up to and including removal from the venue and temporary or permanent banning from future events.
- Affinity Games further reserves the right to refuse service or access to the event, or to remove anyone from the event, at any time for any reason or no reason, to the extent permitted by law.
- Aggressive behavior will, at no time, be tolerated at Affinity Games events. Anyone exhibiting such behavior will be removed from the event immediately.
- We do not tolerate theft at our events. Consequences may include disqualification from the tournament without prize, removal from the site, and banning from future events. Furthermore, we may notify parents and/or call the police.