Approval & Instructions
1) You can quickly and easily find the cards you wish to sell by using either our search bar.
Once you have located a card you are interested in selling to us, just add it to your Sell Cart. Please be aware that you must be in "Buylist Mode" to sell cards to us.
2) To edit your Cart or Checkout, simply click the "Submit Buylist" link in the Cart Summary section.
3) Follow the system prompts to complete your sell order.
4) Wait for the confirmation email to arrive.
5) After you submit your buylist, we have to double-check that we want to buy everything at the posted prices.
Usually this takes less than one (1) business day, but please read this email carefully when it arrives because sometimes we do make changes. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two (2) business days, please contact us at email@example.com so we can manually confirm the status of your buylist.
6) Please include a print out of your confirmation email with your package.
Occasionally we receive buylists with no name on them and consequently we have a difficult time locating the seller. Do not let this happen to you!
7) Make sure that your cards are sorted in the exact order that they appear on your confirmation email.
If your cards arrive out of order, please expect an additional delay of up to five (5) business days before completion of your buylist. Please note that in extreme cases such as buylists of several hundred cards that arrive in no order at all, we reserve the right to either return the entire order or else assess a penalty of up to 10% of the final value of your buylist. We will contact you before processing your buylist if we intend to return it or assess a penalty.
8) Remember to package your cards securely.
We do not want your cards to be damaged during shipment and neither should you, so please take the time to make sure your cards are well packed and protected.Do not put cards in plastic zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands, as these will more than likely result in damage. We highly recommend packaging your cards in plastic card cases or boxes designed specifically to hold trading cards. Bubble mailers work well too, but please remember to secure the cards so that they do not become loose during transit. We also ask that you please not sleeve any cards listed at or below $5.00 in value. For cards above this value, sleeves are permitted but remember that we have to de-sleeve each card in order to grade it so removing your cards from sleeves will save us time and allow us to pay you faster!