Processing Your Sell Request
Affinity Games' website offers the following payment options for processing your sell request.
We offer payment via BDO, BPI, Paypal or Store Credit. Kindly note that all third-party fees shall be shouldered by you, i.e. over-the-counter deposit fees, transactions fees, etc. Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees will apply. For more information, please click here.
We give 25% more in store credit on all items. Store credit can be used at affinityccg.com, at the Affinity Games store, or any event where Affinity Games has a booth. Don't see anything you want right now? Don't worry, store credit never expires so feel free to keep it until you find something you want.
- Buylists must be mailed directly to us and cannot be accepted by our Game Center or Vendor Booth staff. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to arrange an in person delivery.
- Unless specifically noted, we only buy English language cards.
- We do not accept signed or stamped cards. Any items sent to us with those markings will be graded as Heavily Played at best and will be priced accordingly.
- All prices shown are for Near Mint cards, unless otherwise specified. Prices will be adjusted downward if we receive cards graded below that. If you would like to be notified of any and all grading adjustments before we finalize and pay you for your submission, please write "HOLD ORDER" in the Order Comments section during checkout.
- If you have any questions or concerns about selling cards to us or have feedback on how we can improve our buylist, feel free to contact email@example.com to let us know.