What information do we collect? How do we use it?
Affinity Games respects the privacy rights of its customers. With that said, personal information like name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date will only be collected for the purpose of filling orders and to notify its customers of its status.
When a customer enters a contest, we may ask for a name, address, and e-mail address in order for us to notify winners.
By registering for our site, you agree to be added to our mailing list for future promotions and deals.
When you order through our website, you are opting to receive newsletters about coupons, promotions, and important announcements.
- E-mails for concerns regarding orders and transactions are sent via ConstantContact, so you may choose to opt out if you no longer want to receive newsletters from us or our MTG partners.
- Sales and promotions are sent via MailChimp. Customers can choose to opt out of the mailing list at any time.
Information Collection and Use
We are GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant and will require you to confirm before creating an account with us.
Types of Data Collected
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Tracking Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
How does Affinity Games protect customer information?
Affinity Games protects the privacy of its customers due to the nature of sensitivity of the information being collected.
Our site uses SSL (Secure Server Layer) that helps scramble all of the information that you enter before you send it to us. This ensures that all data transmitted is protected against unauthorized access.